Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Chattanooga Cruise In, April 11th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TLB@HCG, Mar 9, 2015.

1. TLB@HCG

TLB@HCG

The Chattanooga Cruise In was born as an open house for Coker Tire and Honest Charley Speed Shop, but it has grown tremendously over the last couple years. The date for the Spring Cruise In is Saturday, April 11th, and the event hours are 10am to 4pm Eastern time. The cruise in is located on the streets and parking lots surrounding Coker Tire, which is located at 1317 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, TN.

Like the previous cruise in's, the doors to Coker Tire and Honest Charley will be open for free unguided tours, and that includes Corky's Museum as well. Admission is free, whether you're driving a car in the gate, or just spectating. Coker will have special event T-shirts, which are ONLY available at the show, and they're $10. The cruise in also has food vendors, as well as a couple of good restaurant/bars in the event area. Here's a flyer for the event.

Attached Files:

tylercrawford likes this.
  2. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

Love this show. thanks again for having it!!! I recommend it to all!!

3. PBR STREETGANG

PBR STREETGANG

20150411_134855.jpg My friends picked up some good deals at the Honest tire sale. I got to haul them out.

4. tylercrawford

tylercrawford
    from Buford, GA
    1. S.F.C.C.

dates for this year?

5. TLB@HCG

TLB@HCG

Saturday, April 2nd. Just got word that Coker WILL be doing another blemished tire sale. Still don't know about pricing yet, but it'll be cheap.