Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Young guy dropping axles on TV?

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by jim1932, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Brent, what has Jordan been up to? I knew he was into motocross..did he give up hot rods altogether?

-Brent- likes this.
  2. -Brent-

-Brent-

He works for AirTrix and still has cool motorcycle & hot rod projects come and go. He's on Instagram his screen name on there is j_graham.

3. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. yruhot

yruhot

Oh this is the one where this kid just about cuts his fingers off if I remember correctly. Shall I ask about the banning. I thought this guy was doing pretty good work traditionally speaking. But anyway.just trying to fill in the blanks here.

5. flyn schlosser

flyn schlosser
    from phelan, ca

I seen him at the ventura nationals last month walking around

6. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

The HAMB is like a garage where guys hang out. This garage happens to belong to Ryan.

Now, if you walked into my garage and took a shit on the floor, I'd throw you out, probably after my friends and myself cleaned the shit up with your face.

Ryan's cool enough to let us all hang out in his garage and if someone happens to take a shit on the floor in his garage, I'd more than totally understand his ass getting thrown out.

Lesson to be learned? Don't shit in other peoples garages if you wanna hang out.

7. weldtoride

weldtoride

You might want to check out this setup, he's in England and a panel beater/coachbuilder by trade, but is into traditional rods himself. He doesn't do things halfway. He's pretty active on some of the metal shaping forums, not so much on here nowadays:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...n-32-chassis-scratch-build-body.596032/page-7

Starts around post #202. You have to wade through to see the whole drop...

8. No, It's been established that it was Jordan Graham. "Hot Rod" TV did a show on him quite a few years back when he was building his '28 roadster in his dad's shop. Once in a while, they still run the episode on the Velocity channel.

9. seabeecmc

seabeecmc
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

10. seabeecmc

seabeecmc
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kent??? Jack Fuller, Fuller's Frame and Axle, Hampton VA as good as axle dropping gets. Ron