Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1959 edsel villager

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by halloweennight96, Aug 19, 2015.

1. halloweennight96

halloweennight96

City: Louisville

State: Kentucky
    Price: $3000
    1959 Edsel Villager Wagon- True barn find from Alabama, that was brought here. Complete with Perfect Patina and little to no rot. This thing would make a killer cruiser as is, or excellent candidate for full restore. Looks to be all original with great a great body- you can take a magnet to the entire car including the rockers, quarters etc, which is rare in itself. Back window was missing, but a very nice one comes with it- just needs to be put in. The rest of the glass is Very nice. The wagon starts up and runs fantastic off of a can with the original key. Fuel tank will need rebuilt from very old gas being stored in it- or run a fuel cell or moon tank for the time being and get a new tank later. All lights work- tail lights, signals, low beams, high beams, dome light- even the radio. Brakes will need to be gone through, as it has no pedal pressure at all. I haven’t torn into it to see what the issue really is. Seats have been redone in a factory vinyl and look awesome. So basically, brakes and fuel supply and you have a killer cruiser. No title, as Alabama does not have titles pre 72, but I do have a legal, documented, notarized bill of sale under current registration. I am a very busy man, and refuse to listen to BS. I may be interested in a non hamb friendly 91-96 body wagon (caprice, roadmaster, olds custom cruiser) trade.

Attached Files:

2. halloweennight96

halloweennight96

Sold. Thanks Hamb!

Please delete.