Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration 1962 Chrysler Imperial Convertible Hull

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Randy Routt, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Randy Routt

Randy Routt

The wrecking yard I show stuff out of here on the Hamb has a 1962 Imperial Convertible that the owner ( deceased) diassembled to the bare body in the intentions of a restoration. He treated all the body and was getting ready to start putting it together when he fell ill.
    He was over his head as far as organization was concerned, kept most of the parts in different car trunks and this car is deserving a chance. If someone out there has a rusted Imperial Convertible this may be the answer to both derelicts. I'll post pics after I find them. If there is any interest.

2. With only 554 made it would be a rare find and a good start for restoration project.

3. Wow. This ?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yes. Post pictures. Also .... while you're at it, tag the pictures to @big M , please. Maybe he can finish his road trip and pick that sucker up. '59 Sport Fury convertible resurrectionist on the HAMB. He owns Jason's Golden Fleece from Homer's Odyssey I think, and may be able to bring anything back from the dead of Hades infernos and rust-cicles fantasies.

turboroadster likes this.
  4. hope it gets saved

5. The Continental

The Continental
    from Texas

Hopefully it gets back on the road in some shape. I had a 62 four door for awhile. Really as long as the major parts are still there and in decent shape it could be turned into something. Just don't tell the old man you're customizing it as he will quote you the production numbers.