Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who has Junkyard or abandoned carpics?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Edsel58a, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Horopito Wreckers again, this time 2012. JW
    [​IMG]

2. Horopito again. JW
    [​IMG]

3. 47 Ford coupe has been parked here since the 70's. JW
    [​IMG]

4. Wanted to buy this 32 Willys from Horopito many years back, it has now been rescued but not by me. JW
    [​IMG]

5. That '42-'47 Ford small bus is interesting. Don't think they made a body style like that in the US.

6. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Almost every car is picked cleaned and the owner is some kind of mental case!

7. ^^Isn't that the case with a lot of these yards:( JW

8. 38fordpickup, the Jailbar woody was in a yard clearance auction I was at in the early 80's and was told that it was a Post Office vehicle. It sold but I have not heard of or seen it since. JW

9. The same 32 Willys in 79, it was moved inside one of the big sheds soon after then in recent years used in a film where it was damaged as can be seen in the above shot. JW
    [​IMG]

10. This 29 Chev 2 dr sat here from the early 60s after it was used in a murder. I took the photo in 75 and it was 100% complete. It disappeared in the late 80s.
    I have the front licence plate in my collection. JW
    [​IMG]

11. Hemi j

Hemi j
    from Colorado

How I found my 55 merc, Roswell, NM image.jpg

12. Another 37 Willys, I got the rear doors for $10 each in 1980. JW
    [​IMG]

13. My first Willys, I bought it in 76. It sat here from the early 60s, I knew about it but didn't know what it was. I did nothing with it and sold it less all mechanicals five years back. I believe it is now a coupe. JW
    [​IMG]