Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from SF Bay Area Ca

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by LondonDungeons, Jul 20, 2015.

1. LondonDungeons

LondonDungeons

Another new guy. Had a couple cars, got married, bought a house, had two kids, cars sat and collected dust. Things have stabilized a bit so it's time to get back to the hobby. Building the A and looking to buy a 55 Chevy 150 sedan or wagon.

2. Name?? Age?? city??....Those are things normally associated with an INTRODUCTION

3. LondonDungeons

LondonDungeons

Wow, thanks for the kind welcome! Guess you didn't notice the SF Bay Area in the title, or the age in the profile. Exactly how specific do I need to be for you?

4. Vet65te

Vet65te

Welcome to the HAMB. I used to live in the North Bay, Rohnert Park, for 36 years before relocating here to Prescott AZ. Post up some pics of your projects when you can.

5. Welcome from Gilroy, and yes It's smelling like Garlic around here lately

6. LondonDungeons

LondonDungeons

Thanks for the welcomes, will definitely post shots of my car as I get going. Reading as much as I can about model A frames and different builds at the moment. Really good info on this site, happy to be here.