Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage GOODGUY'S COLUMBUS PICTURES 7-10-15

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldsjoe, Jul 14, 2015.

1. CADILLAC AL

CADILLAC AL
    1. oHIo

Thanks for the pics. My only comment is that the crowd seemed to be rather thin this year. Any idea of the car count?

2. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

Look up all of the car show posts that I have put on the HAMB, I too have posted thousands of pics here. I share pictures because I feel privileged to be around great cars and think somebody else might like to see them also. A watermark was not in the center of my view when I checked the cars out in real life....it doesn't belong in the pics.

3. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

I have not posted very much on the HAMB. So the HAMB in particular is not my reasoning for the watermark. I have posted on other sites, have had some pictures reconfigured and photoshoped to be something I'm not associated with. So to save myself time and hassle I just watermark them all and post them all the same. Thank You for looking and the nice feedback I appreciate it. Joe

4. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Thanks for looking. No sir I did not hear any numbers on the car count, or the attendance numbers. I haven't been to this show in a few years so I really can't compare. Joe

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  5. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

That is certainly the opinion you have made crystal clear. So when you post your pictures you can do as you see fit. My opinion is different and I will do as I see fit. We just have differences in opinions of this matter. Which is what makes the world turn as it does. Thanks for the comment's I appreciate your thought's. Joe

6. AmishMike

AmishMike

love the pics - & understand need for watermarks. TKS much. U teased me with the black 57 FoMoCo in the background then had the closeup - lose the "bumperets" & little of the chrome. & sweet black 57 Cad Eldorado with bags - love to cruise all day long. Always felt bath tub Hudson looked better then 50's Mercs - loved it. Hate to critize another person's ride but I would sell the Desota sationwagon. Tks again 4 all the pics.

7. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Thank You! There were so many cool rides there at the show one man just couldn't photograph them all! I too LOVE the Hudson's but I pretty much like everything! Very appreciative of your comments. Thanks for taking a look! Joe

8. Model T1

Model T1

I thought I posted a thanks already. I do enjoy your photos. But like many others the watermark dead center is a turn off. Personally no pictures is better. Originally I said the opposite but too much of these with watermarks right in the center is ....well too much!
    Thanks for the effort. I'll be copying your photos now and photoshopping the stupid water marks out.

kiwijeff and 3wLarry like this.
  9. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

You are surely entitled to your opinion and to change your mind. I will take your comments under consideration, if I decide to post more pictures on the HAMB. Thanks for having a look. Joe

Model T1 likes this.
  10. OK, the point has been made, so time to let it go, and concentrate on the fact that Joes pics are very cool.
    Don't stop posting em please, while I'm not a fan of the nineties security feature, I can live with em, cause the pics are good quality.
    My pics are taken with my two megapixel phone can, and they suck, but I do have a better phone that I'm slowly putting into use with a better camera.
    Keep up the good work Joe, a little feedback can only help to improve the future posts.
    Thanks again. :)

11. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Thank you Jeff I do appreciate the comments. Glad you enjoyed the pictures that's why they are posted for all to have a look at what was at the show. Joe

12. raprap

raprap
    from Ohio

Thanks oldsjoe for the pics. Sorry you didn't see my car! It was on the grass near the round building both days. Under the shade of the cool trees. Great show!

13. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

raprap this thread is from last years event (2015) I didn't make it this year having some medical issues had the car already to go early Friday just physically couldn't make it. Joe

15. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for posting the pics, I need to go sometime.

16. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

YIKES - OLD THREAD TRAP - anyone post pics from 2016??

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    scrap metal 48 likes this.
  17. verde742

verde742

thanks for posting, really enjoyed them !!!!!