Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Iola old cars weekly swap meet july 8-10th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tub in da dirt, Jun 15, 2015.

1. 29 years in a row for me
    whats everyone bringing up for sale
    come on by e16-18
    a lot of model a stuff some early v8 stuff and some vintage go kart stuff
    tom

2. cs39ford

cs39ford

A little bit of everything 32 bumper 39 ford parts Trans. 324 olds old chrome valve covers. Oil pan. Oil filter assm 60s hot rod magazines 1960s space liner boys bicycle. Small block ford cal custom. Oil pan. Small block Chevy fender well headers. And a bunch more of goodies. R34 35 space were the beer is always cold

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  3. i'm bringing my fox... with a wanted sign
    may do some hot laps at night
    tk

4. cs39ford

cs39ford

image.jpg
    I am sure I will hear the hot laps here's the olds chrome

5. A Boner

A Boner

The T bucket nationals is also at the same time as Iola, and in nearby Green Bay this year. Both start on Wednesday or Thursday. On Saturday, the T buckets are usually out on some sort of road event, and not many on display at the grounds. Iola has a shit ton of spectators on Saturday and the swap is picked over. Will have to watch the weather to plan this out.....maybe Iola on Thursday and T bucket nationals on Friday.

6. cs39ford

cs39ford

All loaded heading out 9am wed morning

7. Mr cheater

Mr cheater

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1436232780.098155.jpg Got a bunch of miscellaneous stuff from various projects leaving Wednesday after noon. Spots J54 & 55 stop by and say hi

8. BJR

BJR

I have gone for 36 years in a row, not this year. They raised the camping fees, cut the number of wrist bands you get with a camp site, no discount for subscribing to Old Cars paper, and let anyone sell all non car stuff at their booths. It's gone way down hill since the Old Cars people put it on.

9. Oldbill51

Oldbill51

I went last year for the first time, had a great time, had never seen so much junk in all my life. Was planning to head over again this year, but I broke an ankle about four weeks ago and could never crawl over 4500 vender spots with that. Hope that every one who goes finds what they are looking for.

10. Going to head down for Thursday morning to check it out. Got my "mental" wish list with me.

11. we are all loaded up
    go karts and model a parts
    tk

12. cs39ford

cs39ford

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    All loaded. Just put da can goods on ice. Rolling out at 8 in da morning