Register now to get rid of these ads!

1947 Chevy Business Coupe

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by LakeLakeLakeWI, Jun 18, 2015.

1. I am messing around with an LS2 powered 1947 Chevy Business Coupe, joined HAMB to see what others are doing to similar cars but I can't figure out how to search this forum? Am I blind, dumb, or both? Contemplating starting a build thread on this car if there'd be enough interest. I know it's not the most collectible of coupes.

2. Welcome to the HAMB from a 41 Chevy Coupe owner. I'd be interested in seeing a build thread as long as it's HAMB friendly and not some pro-street rod build. :)

3. FIDDLER

FIDDLER
    from VIRGINIA

Hey I drive a 48 Chubby Cabriolet,nearly same car, am always interested in what others do with this body

4. If I were interested in building a pro street, I wouldn't be on the HAMB!

5. [QUOTE=" Am I blind, dumb, or both? .[/QUOTE]
    Did you READ the rules of the HAMB? Did you READ the Tutorial on using the search feature?
    my answer would be BOTH

6. Well, you just never know. Some folks don't understand the HAMB, But it sounds like you do!