Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage There will be no Official Open House at LimeWorks this year

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Limey Steve, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Hi Guys just to let you know we will be open on Thursday before LARS but we won't be hosting lunch this year , the logistics almost killed us last year ! . It was fun as always to see you all , we'd like to see you this year too but we won't be supplying lunch. The cost & manpower just about makes it impossible for us to do it anymore.
    We will be here at 12005 Rivera Rd Santa Fe Springs off Sorensen if you want to pop on by to say hello .

Cheers All ,

have a safe trip out to Southern California & a blast at the Roadster Show , we will be in Building 4 as per usual.

Limey Steve

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Steve.......Thx for all the previous Open Houses you hosted, both in present and in your past locations......always enjoyed stopping by, bs'ing and seeing what you had going on in the shop........you even welded up my cracked alternator bracket last year, so Thx again and it stayed together all the way home !!!!!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Ha ha , I'm glad I could help, we'll be here if you need us this year too , we enjoy meeting you all as well.