Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Beatersville Future ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lawman, Jun 1, 2015.

1. lawman

lawman

Just read on line that the Phoenix Hill Tavern in Louisville, Ky has closed !!
    It has been the site for one of the best if not the best outdoor car show in the state of Kentucky.For many years it was the place to be on Memorial day week end.I hope the staff that put on the show all of these years can find another location ,but it will be very hard to do and it may never be the same. Lets see you thoughts Kentucky car guys !!

olddrags likes this.
  2. The location is a big part of the shows success. I'll inquire when I get back in town. Sure hope this is incorrect. Tim

lawman likes this.
  3. lawman

lawman

Its real !!! The owner of the tavern and the group that runs the show have posted the closing !! So very sad !!

4. Brother Hungus

Brother Hungus

Yes it is real, Phoenix Hill Tavern is closing but we will keep Beatersville alive. We are already in talks with several venues about moving the show and will share more info as soon as we can.

The show will not be the same that is for sure. PHT was an amazing venue that really added to the feel of the show and we know there really isn't any other place that has the same feel. However, we are gonna work our butts off trying to find a venue that has a cool factor and we hope that with the help of all the folks that have supported us so far, we can add a new cool to the show.

Stay tuned to our site, www.beatersville.com or facebook page for more info as it becomes available.

More info on the closing can be found here, http://insiderlouisville.com/business/end-era-phoenix-hill-tavern-jim-porters-close-overnight/

lawman likes this.

5. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky