Register now to get rid of these ads!

Monroe, Wa swap meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Half-Fast Motors, May 14, 2013.

1. Had a great time, bought lots of treasures and gotta see a lot of friends! I love swap meets :D

2. I bought some collectables for the barn and a 36 Ford grill and chrome windshield frame, a Pontiac polished intake with a turtle installed. New it was $425 but at $60 I bought it!! The grill shell and windshield frame were give aways also!! Great deals. My brother found a ton of stuff also.

3. went there yesterday (Saturday), I bought some tires, gas tank and sender for a 62 Nova, pressure regulator for my air compresser, a lefty base ball glove, a Chevy mouse pad, and other stuff.

My feet and legs are sore today. The older I get the bigger the swap meets get.

4. I was there on Saturday... bought old cooler for my 35... that's it...
    I wanted the Central Pontiac(Seattle)license plate frames for my 62 Poncho... But at $100 for the pair and one broken... The dude wouldn't budge on them. Saw a few folks and talked awhile.. goodtimes

5. Half-Fast Motors

Half-Fast Motors

Sold alot of stuff (you'd never know it by looking at my truck when I got home). Bought a few parts for my '55 from my friend Mr. Nomad, bought some books for the library from Logan Gray the nice book seller from Portland & a Lucky Lager porcelain neon sign. Also saw alot of friends & emptied a few beer cans, all around great weekend!

6. NWGreaser

NWGreaser

I must have missed all the deals. Plenty of tri-five chevy, Chevelle, and mustang parts. All I wanted to find were 53 olds tail light assemblies, a sbc tripower intake, and possibly a silver metal flake steering wheel. I guess I'm picky.

7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looks like you were two years late for those bargains as the last post above yours was dated May 19, 2013.