Register now to get rid of these ads!

Split manifold for flathead 218 6 cylinder

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lakermatt, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Lakermatt

Lakermatt
    BANNED
    from Fresno,CA

Hello all !! Looking to see if anyone has a split manifold, or does the work in or around the Fresno,CA area. I also could ship to someone for a fair price... I always get good responses from here, so I thought I would give it a shot!! Thanks everyone!

2. tragic59

tragic59

I don't know of anyone in the Fresno area who does that kind of work, but wouldn't be at all surprised if there are shops who do. You might call around to some of the exhaust shops to see what they can do.

I know there's an exhaust shop up in Sacramento that does it. Glendale, another HAMBer had his work done there. PM me if you want their info and I'll see what I can do.

Here's an older thread on the subject, with a ton of links and info. There are many sources for the parts/service you're looking for listed here:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446905&showall=1

Good luck with the car. And welcome to the HAMB.

3. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

check out member olddaddy at
    www.rustyhope.com

He is in florida but does bothe manifolds.

4. 73RR

73RR

Olddaddy is an excellent source. If for some reason he cannot help you then call George Asche, 814.354.2621.

5. carswomenbikes

carswomenbikes

Midwest Cylinder Head in Nevada, Iowa can split your manifold and weld anything under the sun for that matter.
    515-382-2791 ask for Dean he's an ol hot rodder and motorcycle guru

6. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Fyi, this thread that has been dead for 4 years started by a banned member

7. 73RR

73RR

...newbies need to go through a 4-hour orientation session to teach the finer points of how to read date codes....

8. carswomenbikes

carswomenbikes

Thanks for the information guys. I appreciate all of your help and the kind words that you have been able to share. I am sorry that you had to take time from your busy days to inform me of all of this. I didn't realize that you can't post on old threads.

Ranger- I will be watching those "date codes" much closer. Hope I didn't keep you from doing anything important today. Please let me know when you have that orientation structured accordingly.