Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods life is good

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cheap-n-dirty, Apr 17, 2015.

1. cheap-n-dirty

cheap-n-dirty

sometimes after life throws you a big curve (heart attack in October 0 you realize that life camera 4--18-15 006 (800x600).jpg is good. Looking at my two roadsters together along with having my 32 pickup I can see that I don't have too many problems at all.

bengeltiger likes this.
  2. Dave B.

Dave B.

Old age ain't fun....

But having the right toys makes it a LOT easier!!

3. Well life has always been good for me.

Anytime you can wake up and find yourself on this side of the grass that is a good thing. if you find that to be true and have something besides being on this side of the grass to show for it that it like the cream on top of the milk can.

4. town sedan

town sedan

You guys are SO right. Life is good. Wasn't a heart attack, but my ticker put me in the hospital at the end of 2013. Much better to be on this side of the grass! -Dave.

5. LOL I started out playing this hand with the Ace, King, Queen, Jack of Hearts and the 3 of spades. I have been winning with this hand for 60+ years now.

Bad ticker is not a good thing, it happens to lots of folks but there is life after bad heart. It is good to see someone with a good outlook on it. If you keep your outlook good you are going to win every time. ;)

6. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

I had a leak in my brain similar to an aneurysm and had emergency brain surgery to save my life back in 2013.
    So yes, I will agree life is great. As I'm 60 and working towards completing my 26 RPU it gets even better. :)

7. luckythirteenagogo

luckythirteenagogo
    from Selma, NC

If your determination to succeed is as strong as your determination to breathe, then you will be successful. The same goes for living.

8. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

I retire in 4yrs but tore the ligaments in my right shoulder last year and haven't been able to do anything on my project after reconstructive surgery. :eek: The other day I had another incident and now have a bulging disc in my neck! :eek:. Life is still OK although I can't do the things I love at present. You have to stay positive and look forward. I can still drive my 35 phaeton despite high blood pressure.:D

9. town sedan

town sedan

stumpy, sorry to hear of your troubles. Hang in there and I hope it gets better for you. Different type of deal, but years ago I screwed up my neck and right shoulder in a car wreck. Took several years to fully recover, but I did. Really hope you can over come too. -Dave