Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Morning, my names Rowen n I just signed up. This seams like a great place ta get sum info on swapping a 289 or a 302 into my 55 crown vic. I'm sure there is something here but not sure how to find it. Any help I can get would be appreciated. Tanks. by the way, I'm out here in woodland, ca

2. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

Welcome aboard, In the top left side of the screen the are 3 icons ~ click on the magnifying glass and inter your search.
    I believe there's even a Crown Vic group? you can find that in the middle icon (looks like a group of people) 5th down.

3. Thanks damagedduck , ill give that shot!

damagedduck likes this.
  4. Thankspage. ageduck, for some reason it says i have insufficient something or other to access the group/Club page. I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to navigating theses sites. I do appreciate your advice even though I can't seem to make any of this stuff work. I guess ill just keep reading n eventually ill figure it out!maybe ill have my 5 year old grandson do this for me. He certainly couldn't do worse! Again thanks anyway.