Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cleveland (OH) Piston Power Show 2015

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigbob55, Mar 10, 2015.

1. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Cleveland IX Center adjacent to Hopkins airport Cleveland Ohio March 20-22nd
    Go to www.pistonpowershow.com for details. Great show plenty of diversity with anything piston powered as the theme. All indoor at huge IX center facility Drag legends section, custom tractor trailers, excavation equipment, WW II aircraft, commercial vendors and swap meet and of course the all traditional "Hot Rod Assylum" staffed by the Slick Devils car club with pin up contest and drive in theater. Lot's of Hambers there, look for the Hamb banner in the swap meet section space numbers SM-58-60

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Thanks!
    Something to do on a cold snowy day.

3. It's a great chance to return to my N.E. Ohio hot rod roots.
    See you there!

4. fleabag

fleabag

Will be in swap meet spots SM40 and 51 anyone looking for any brand of hubcap , let me know before the show . caps.jpg

5. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Hey Fleabag...evidently you did well enough there to come back for more punishment !!
    I am up at the next corner like last year, but you got some new neighbors behind you I think...The guy selling tachs gauges and test equipment is vending in Louisville that weekend.
    See you there

6. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

I'll be there all weekend--roadster will be in Dirty Dozen

7. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Stop over for a beer if you get bored Gary, lots to see and do at this event but when you are sitting next to the car it can get to ya....swap meet spots SM58-60...will be there Thursday afternoon setting up.

8. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

OK Bob---thanks

9. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

I'm getting cranked Gary, weather looks decent and Cleveland's St Patricks Day parade will be over so not to interfere with the crowd this year (which it has in the past).
    Drag Doug's ass over and we'll shoot the breeze and watch Snake and Mongoose ...got a few new Movie Titles for this event.
    I'll toss an extra chair in the truck ...I'll hang the HAMB Banner and maybe it will attract some others

10. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

I
    I think Doug is coming Fri & Sat---My buddy Mike is coming with me & couple other guys said they are coming Sat,now if we could get Carl to come we could have a party ha ha

11. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Carl's working this weekend ...I tried. Think he would really like that show. He said he is going to try and catch up with me at Spring Carlisle.

12. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Heading up Tomorrow AM, look for the HAMB banner on spaces SM58-60 in the swap meet area.www.pistonpowershow.com