Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Downs syndrome car show- Cathage,Mo

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 46chevy, Mar 8, 2015.

1. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

I received a call last Monday night from Jade Reed who is putting on a benefit for Downs syndrome on March 21st. She asked if I could put on a car show to help bring people into their event. With only 3 weeks to get it going its going to happen! We will have an open show for cars and bikes. Their is no entry fee but I will ask for a donation for Downs syndrome. I will be serving hot dogs chip and a drink to all who attend. We are doing our best to get some nice door prizes and I have 3 trophies donated. I will have about 6 of the children do the judging and present awards. I want to thank Redball bar and grill and Metcalf auto parts for their support. So if you live close to Carthage,Mo please plan to attend. Show will start at 1pm and run til whenever. Thanks pm if you have questions or ideas.

2. 41 mopar

41 mopar

Be there. A good reason to get out. I will. Have the tunes.

3. 41 mopar

41 mopar

Bump. If the weather is nice a you might have the urge to get out and drive......all free. Just asking for donations. And Thank You For Your Support.... car show carthage.jpg

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

if you go be sure to post pics here

5. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

i'll post pics

41 mopar likes this.
  6. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

well we had a great show Saturday March 21st. 85 cars showed up and 65 registered for the show(not sure why other 20 didn't). we served 300 hotdogs,200 bags chips, 250 cans of pop and 200 homemade cookies. we had 6 of the kids judge the show and we handed out 4 trophies. all in all we raised $1182 for downs syndrome. not bad for a show I had only 3 weeks to plan. photos to come soon. thanks to all who attended. we will do it next year.

charleyw, codeblu and 41 mopar like this.