Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any H.A.M.Bers in the Longmont CO area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Justin Rousselot, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Justin Rousselot

Justin Rousselot

Just curious to know how I many fellow car guys are in my area! That and if there are any that need their nice car washed I run the car wash on 21st and main behind the Great Western Bank bring your car down mention you saw it on the HAMB and I'll get it and give you a free wash!

Thommyknocker likes this.
  2. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Denver, not exactly that close, but theres a lot of us in the area

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

There's a lot of car guys in Longmont...don't know how many are on the HAMB tho. The second oldest car club in ColoRODo is the ColoRODans, they've made Longmont their home for many years...put on an annual cruise nite on Main Street twice a year...and a huge car show in August in the city park...

IF I lived in Longmont, I'd come down and use you car wash...!!!

R-

4. Justin Rousselot

Justin Rousselot

I know the cruise nights and the coloRODans well! The cruise nights are always a blast! I'll have my wash open for free to any with a cruise night car those 2 nights

5. Fuel to burn

Fuel to burn

I grew up in Longmont, graduated LHS 1983. Moved to Texas in 1990 but I still come back every year to visit the family. Used to cruise Main every weekend, wonderful place.

6. motorvation

motorvation
    from Colorado

I just found out that Jun 5-7, 2015 will be Speed Gone Wild Weekend in Longmont including car show, cruise and run plus some other events. Info still needs to be posted but this one might go down in the books. Looks like the ColoRodans are part of this event too. I'm ready to roll!

7. I grew up in Longmont also. But I'm still close enough up in Greeley.

I'll keep that in mind next time i'm down there, thanks