Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

63 and 64 cadillacs with extra engine and tranny, 4500.00 obo

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by BlackMagicKustoms, Feb 15, 2015.

1. BlackMagicKustoms

BlackMagicKustoms
    from Denton,TX

City: Denton

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 4500.00
    Two cars, extra engine and tranny, all parts to fix 64 and clean title on 64, blue interior for 64 and front and rear windshields for 64. 4500.00 or best reasonable offer.

1963 had engine and tyranny rebuilt before I had purchased it originally. Ran the vin and spoke to gentleman that had it rebuilt before he sold it. Burned up starter wires from routing around the exhaust kept it from running shortly after it was installed. I found that right away when I went to try to start it. Been sitting ever since. Had running on a temporary fuel system and ignition wired direct in a few minutes. This car has had the floor pan front half removed and was sold with the bucket seats and center console. Have lower bumper half and grille in shop. No title as is.

64 was my daily driver. I found the only guy that liked to park in the highway in a traffic lane and read a map. I drove my car onto the wrecker and only parked it because I didn't have parts to fix it. The damage did not hurt radiator even. Thank god for old cars. Green and white interior. Motor was rebuilt at 50,000 miles. Car has 75-80 I think when wrecked. I have complete front end for this car that is white. I also have blue interior for this car. Including new headliner, floor mats and carpet kit. I also have extra 64 hubcaps etc. Heat crossover has been blocked and ignition converted to pertronix and msd. Has full dual exhaust and edelbrock carb. Back window was broken by a tree limb. I have extra front and rear windshields for this car from another 64. Clear title with this car.

Extra engine is from 64 Sedan DeVille. Heads have been completely redone and engine has been cleaned up inside and out. Ring condition was nice and motor was low miles so we re-gasketed with new oil pump and out a little bigger cam with new lifters in it. Heads have been blended and three angle valve job done with hardened seats. New water pump and heat risers blocked with edelbrock carb. I'm not sure if I put pertronix in this yet but has new cap, coil, rotor, plugs etc.

Not separating. All or nothing price firm. Selling only because I'm moving out of shop and don't want to take it with me when I move. Not desperate to sell but I know it'll be another few years before I get time to work on this. Text at 940 two3o4330 for info. I'm pretty busy so this is the best way to reach me.

The 64 was found in a barn by a friend of mine and was parked from 1974-2002 then drive train rebuilt. I have the 1974 plates and pictures of this car as it was found and while being loaded. I also will include the original issue 1963 Black and yellow California plates that came on the 1963. This is a group purchase not something I'm looking to part out. The highway expansion is causing me to move sooner than expected. So I guess it's time to see if these two can find a new home. Any help would be appreciated.I have more pictures if you'll contact me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  2. BlackMagicKustoms

BlackMagicKustoms
    from Denton,TX

Bump price reduced to 4500.00