Register now to get rid of these ads!

wanted ads

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by maneri, Dec 12, 2014.

1. maneri

maneri
    from ohio

when someone is looking for a part or whatever, i do think most of us have weird stuff laying around that we don't know what it is-there for any pictures may open up the chance of find it . just a thought thanks

2. metal man

metal man

I agree, Tom. I have parts on my "for sale" shelf that I don't know the origin of. A picture would help.

Problem is , sometimes we don't have a picture of one, because we don't have one.

3. I totally agree about adding pics and as much info as you can (measurements, stampings, etc).

I buy a LOT of crates at farm auctions. I have stacks and stacks of old glass headlight lenses, tail lights, headlight rings, and the like. I dont have squat into them, I just keep them "in case I need them". It would never be worth my time to try and ID them one at a time. However, if a guy posted up a measurement and pic of his OTHER ring/lens, I would look though them to try and help a brother out.

4. maneri

maneri
    from ohio

lets try again --didn't work the first time--we need pictures to id parts you want

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015

5. Try sending the guy a conversation and tell him,I doubt he reads this section. HRP

6. niobrarafun

niobrarafun

Can a person search the wanted items? I don't see where that option is available but maybe not looking in right place. Thanks

7. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just go to the classified section and click on the Parts Wanter box. I'm off to photograph the crappy parts I want to replace with better ones. Bob