Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Traditional rods and customs at Boston World Of Wheels Motorama section

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigPoppaPump, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Yeah I know, winter sucks, snow sucks, New England sucks... But I'm trying to help change that. I'm looking to get together a good amount of traditional rods and customs for the Motorama section at the Boston World of Wheels this year. If you've been in the past couple years, you may have seen the whole back corner of the building was filled with our crappy actual owner built and DRIVEN rods & customs. Trying to get even more there this year. It's actually a blast. All in one section of the building so it becomes kind of a hang out. Last year we chopped a friend's 59 Caddy with Gene Winfield & the year before, our buddy's 51 Merc. This year we'll be doing a 57 Chevy with the old man. Always a blast and a great learning experience. Even if you can't bring your car, come say hi & hang out anyways. What the hell else are you doing in the end of March?

For info or an entry form, call me at (978) 852-1264. (Yes my refrigerator is running & no I don't have Olive oil in a can.)

2. pitman

pitman

First hint of Spring...thanks for reminding us!

3. Cool man. Gotta do something to get our brains ahead of all this white crap on the ground right now... Good thing they moved they show outta January.

4. I'll be shoveling my way to the show soon.

5. Ha. This weather is definitely brutal. It's a damn good thing they moved the show outta the dead of winter!