Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Run to the Sun : Myrtle Beach, SC March 21st Cookout

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motoandy, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Hay any of you plan on coming out for Free Food at this meet and eat

2. Hey, a pier, the beach, lots of good food... Come on out and hang with us!

3. toucan

toucan
    from sc

just booked the room for me and the fam! show is good ,cookout is great!

4. Where ya staying? When ya going up??

5. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Run to the sun is a good start to ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1421937025.276945.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1421937056.659873.jpg the season run. Come down to the beach for the weekend . The show has gotten better over the years and it offers something for all. Mark it on the calendar. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1421936972.925936.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. toucan

toucan
    from sc

be there fri and sat night! taken all in this year.

7. I heard scharleyride is cooking up some special HAMBurgers and junk yard dogs on a traditional 52 Chevy grille.

8. Man this meet and eat is coming quick, so quit thinking about it and get the plans up and come see us.

9. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

10. Evel likes this.
  11. toucan

toucan
    from sc

alex you camera is magic!

12. Looking forward to meeting you Alex!

13. ssrs71

ssrs71

Was there last year, Be there this year. Looking forward to see everybody again.

14. Who owns Jeff's old truck now? HRP

[​IMG]

15. MotoAndy's dad. They are cleaning it up quite nicely.

16. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Danny, my dad has it . It's going to beachbum Jim for a new interior next. My dad who is 73 has been sanding, banging dents and doing body work off and on. He loves it. Current plan is new black semi gloss. Door decals are not staying! They were part of the Father's Day reveal. Hopefully edweird will get a go at it with his brushes for some line work. He too will be at the cookout.

17. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

skidmark I will do my best not to drool all over your car! Looks killer.

18. Always liked that truck,the wheels look great . HRP

19. Btt for the morning crew. Looking forward to seeing everyone

20. We'll be down there, I'm gonna try to talk our crew into bringing 4-5 cars over to came hang out after the show! It sounds like a great time! I look forward to meeting some more Hambers at the meet and eat!

If you guys want to bring some flyers over to the Beaver Bar show Friday night and pass them out Im sure my buddies that put On the show won't mind.

image.jpg

21. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Tntcoupe please come by. Did your crowd go to the turkey run? Saw a model a pickup on 95 with a wagon following. The more the better!

22. Yeah man that was us! My dad's truck and my wife and I took the wagon this year instead of the coupe so that Amber (our daughter) could go with us to her first Turkey Run she was a whole 7 months old, and did great on the trip! As far as the beach meet goes, I'm planning to be there! By the way, your car and the green '32-'34 truck looked great rolling up the interstate on the way back from Daytona!

image.jpg

23. Btt for the weekend crew.

24. Come one and all to hang out with a bunch of nuts here at Myrtle Beach, and meet and eat with some great people. Looks like we will have a great crowd this year and don't want any one to miss out.

25. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Snowed in? Tired of the cold? Come to mb for the run to the sun! It will be here before you know it.

26. TNTcoupe that is a good picture of motoandy and my self coming back from Daytona, looking forward to meeting you at the eat and meet.

27. It,s coming really want to here from you if your planning on coming by to hang out and eat and meet come great people

28. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Anyone else out there thinking about coming?

29. You know I'll be there in the wagon! Beaver Bar things sounds interesting. Maybe hit that up too.

tetanusshot likes this.
  30. I've got a custom painter buddy coming up from Summerville. He 's not on here but he's got talent to spare.
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1423018262.661730.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1423018290.796429.jpg