Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Looking for something to do in TN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jeepers00creepers, Jan 2, 2015.

1. jeepers00creepers

jeepers00creepers

I appreciate all the ideas but only one person has got it right. I've been going to Nashville for years. I've done all the touristy stuff. I was looking for some garage time with fellow hot rodders. Something I don't get to do much as a single parent.

2. WillyKJr, you would be correct, it's the kids in college phase when dad's projects get to sit and collect dust and non-car related items. But, I do manage to sneak in a spare fender or part here and there and pile em up til 'someday'.

3. WillyKJr

WillyKJr
    from Blackstone

Heh heh that resonates loud an clear. The beauty is we still chase the parts and we do seem to have a need for every piece "some day". Keep the faith and enjoy the ride.

4. uncle buck

uncle buck

HaHa , does sound better. If you do get a chance to go to Chattanooga to Cokers , take the tour. Along with Corky's collection there are some impressive machines there for building vintage rims. When I was there I got lucky enough to get to tour the restoration shop too.

5. K204DR

K204DR
    from Chatt TN

If you come to Chattanooga, I can hook you up with some buddies. sunday we're having a surprise party for a friend and we're all driving old cars. buddy can prob get you a few tours of chatt shops as well, hes freinds with the cokers, and he's a writer for a couple mags as well.

6. doinbad

doinbad
    from celina tn

i live about 90 miles from nashville but you are welcome to come buy any time. i have a big shop loads of tools working on about 3 OT hot rods for other people(this week a v8 rx7) and always working on my roadster and at the end of the day we through in a few beers !

7. K204DR

K204DR
    from Chatt TN

I am in my shop every day also, except saturday. always working on something.