Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 32 throttle pedal assembly mounting

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nmpontiac, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Has anybody got a good close up picture or a drawing of exactly how a stock 32 (Ford) throttle pedal mounts? I have one that is apart that I want to adapt to my 31 coupe. As far as to how the eye bolt looking fastener works, that's easy, I just wondered if the little oval opening on the back of the housing sits over a tab sticking out of the firewall or what.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  2. BillM

BillM
    Member Emeritus

A couple of pics for you:

Attached Files:

3. Thanks, Bill, it seems I'm missing the clamp assy on the driver's side, I may have to fab it if I can't find one at swap meets. Nice pictures, very helpful.

4. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Check E-Bay, I see the elusive clamp/cover on there from time to time. Also try an ad on the Ford Barn, I've gotten them on there when I needed one.

5. That little cover/clamp is a bugger to find. And the sellers usually know that ($$). But you gotta have it.

BTW, very good info on Bill's site, if you haven't seen it before.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  6. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

There's one available now. Buy it now of 25.00 which is about an average price.

7. alchemy

alchemy

Not only are real '32 pedal assemblies expensive, but they are usually missing the triangle cover. Better buy that one for $25!