Register now to get rid of these ads!

Look what i brought home....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ACinSD, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Nice. So much for having it close to original. Haha. Looks good.

2. ACinSD

ACinSD

Yep, apparently I have issues leaving things alone... lol

3. Was that really a two year gap in post's or did I miss something. The car looks really good. Any plans to cut the windshield? When I first clicked on to your thread I thought of another roadster in your area. It is blue and the owner pulled the fenders off, left the aprons and cut the windshield. L0oks really cool. Has a new owner now I think. Hang in there, you'll be cruisin soon. Tim

4. Time travel Tim,time travel! HRP

5. So, am I two year
    s older all of a sudden?

6. ACinSD

ACinSD

Yes, that was a 2 year gap in posts...lol I got a little busy. Got a little cancer (seriously). Had a few delays but such is life....you just try to keep moving forward. Thankfully I have a really good friend who has tackled this project for me and is making his best effort to get it completed. Current status is - frame is painted, motor is rebuilt, engine and trans are in frame, most of the body work is complete, some parts have been painted, the body will be painted soon, then it's time to wire it up, finish the mechanical, and get the upholstery completed. I'm hopeful it will be on the road by March of this year.

7. Really nice! Should be a lot of fun. Congrats on your progress!