Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Need some feedback...pinstripe or not-thoughts on striping?

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Donald Anderson, Dec 2, 2014.

?

Any thoughts Pinstripe the trunk or not

Poll closed Dec 12, 2014.
  1. Photos of pin-striping suggestions

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. YES

14 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. NO

21 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. As a pinstriper wannabe, just a LITTLE something under the license light, very little under the tail lights. Maybe some kind of nerf bars in back. But free advice and all its legal liability is limited to what you paid for it.

2. Wild ghost flames and a ton of striping with a cartoon airbrushed on the trunk!!! NO wait that's what I did, maybe just a little stiping and a simple back bumper. I can just imagine if someone backed into that big open unprotected rear, thousands of dollars in repair! I really like the color for some reason!

3. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

I like striping done very low key. I also think all cars don't need or call out for it,especially a body line if there is chrome trim.
    The license plate light is calling out for modest accent stripe to "finish" your very nice car.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. xpletiv

xpletiv
    from chiburbs

Something small around the plate, simply because the plate looks 'placed' there.

5. greenseatmaker

greenseatmaker

I think your color would lend itself well to some stripes, but like others have said--you don't want clutter. You have the chrome strip running down the side, so don't want anything else there, maybe a little something around the windows and/or wheel wells?? Maybe light yellow if that is the license plate you will be using??

6. desotot

desotot

Hmm, nice car, nice color.You could go either way with the pinstripes, Looks like a rumble seat car, a rear bumper might be a better way to go .

7. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

Some good advice here , good luck with your decision .