Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Best day of my life

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shane85, Nov 16, 2014.

1. J'LO.217

J'LO.217

Congrats shane85!

2. Congratulations! Cool to leave the wedding in your hot rod. I pray that you and your wife have a great marriage. My wife has now put up with me and my hot rod habit for 18 years as of two weeks ago.

3. chiro

chiro

Best day of your life for sure. I did something similar when I got hitched a couple of years ago to my second wife. She INSISTED I bring my '55 first series Chevy 1/2 ton to the wedding for us to drive home in. It's not a pretty truck. Really just a little more than a cobbled up ex Old Navy display truck that I mostly use to do hauling, etc., but that's what she wanted so I cleaned it up as best as I could and we got some GREAT pics of it and a really cool video of us driving away with the cans and all.

Great car and awesome burnout. Wishing you both the best and many happy years ahead. Ignore the other comments you don't like. This is the HAMB after all. You have to kind of expect that. comes with the territory. I think the filters are broken on this site

4. mike bowling

mike bowling

Congrats and Good Luck.Great way to start your marriage!

5. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

When my son got married 8 years ago they used my 32 Ford as the vehicle! cool photos.

Ago

6. really cool, congratulations.
    remember happy wife, happy life.
    now go lay some rubber;)

7. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Congrats on your wedding . Cool ride too !
    My wife & I are married 21 years now - even had a couple good days in the middle somewhere , lol ! We had a wedding "train" of vintage cars - we led the way in my old Triumph convertible (at least it was a warm October day here in the northeast ;) ) .

FWIW - my wife is cool with the "old lady" term ... she calls me her old man too .