Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tommy from Mississippi // '63 Fairlane Altered Wheelbase

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tkshotrods, Nov 8, 2014.

1. tkshotrods

tkshotrods
    from Summit, MS

Hi guys,
    I've been lurking the forums for years, but finally signed up. My dad, "TK" runs an automotive shop out of Summit, MS, and I am usually involved in everything that goes on there, including cars that we build. We're pretty big Ford guys, but are generally interested in anything with wheels that's old and neat. We recently completed a 1963 Ford Fairlane Altered wheelbase straight axle car. It has a blown and inject small block ford for power. We are also currently restoring a 1959 Chassis Research K-88 based competition coupe that was dad's first race car in 1980. He bought the car out of a junk yard back then. I hope to be posting some build threads etc. soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tkshotrods

tkshotrods
    from Summit, MS

A couple more photos of our cars. Dad's 23T altered, and my '63 Chrysler Imperial. He hasn't run his car since '02, but we hope to get it out over the winter and get it ready to race next year.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

WELCOME FROM SOUTH LOUISIANA

4. Judd

Judd

Welcome aboard Pierre and I will see you at Atmore.