Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 32 front subrails: HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by hotrodA, Nov 5, 2014.

1. AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!
    I've been searching for over an hour, and can't find who makes the FRONT
    32 subrails, subframe, or any other name you want to call them. But I did find every other bit of useless info I didn't need to know.
    HELP, PLEASE!
    (Deeeeeep breaths....... step away from the computer........it's all good.......)

2. perrytudor32

perrytudor32
    from uk

thought they only came as a complete side.i had to buy a pair.

3. alchemy

alchemy

Roadsters and 3-windows from Brookville, and 5-windows from United Pacific. Pretty sure you need to buy the whole length.

This place: http://www.mcphersonauto.com/home used to make '32 stuff, but don't list it on their website anymore. But it does say they also do custom fabrication, so maybe they'd do a special front-half deal for you?

4. Somebody made the fronts, nicely folded and joint welded, and later came out with the rear. Thought it was Steadfast, but they only make the 31to 32 frame rears.

5. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

There was a company that made the sub rails in front and rear sections and I think they were from McPherson KS. I haven't seen their ads for sometime?

6. how much of the fronts do you need?

7. metaldave

metaldave
    from michigan

I think Shadow rods in Michigan makes 2 piece frame rails maybe they will sell front halves. I have a set of 32 boxing plates for sale cheap.