Register now to get rid of these ads!

JalopyRama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jackandeuces, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Yeah, we might be able to make more dough with a two or three day event, but J'Mike wud never know it cuz after what it takes to put a show on of that size, we'd have to strap him in a straight jacket and lock him in a rubber room.:D Hey J'Mike, you didn't tell 'em about the show's newest attraction, Miss Jalopyrama! She'll be walkin' around, struttin' her stuff, with 50/50 tix and handing out trophies at days end. So, come on down and get a lookie at this tall cookie. You might get lucky... with a 50/50 ticket or trophy that is.:)

2. :)Thanks Mike....I understand the work that goes into this show....It is a great event....just wondering if you were ever contemplating making it into a longer show:confused: I would love to volunteer helping out if you needed any extra peeps:rolleyes:

3. wish i could go....hope to see lotsa pics

4. oj

oj

I'm bummed, i had planned to be there as one of the cars i built is on the wood and i really wanted to see it but we're racing that day. I thought i could do both but they're starting early with 1st round qualifying at 1 o'clock. Being that we blew the tires off the car last weekend and failed to qualify we are 'very determined' this weekend. I really wanted to meet you guys. Next time, oj

5. GEEZZER

GEEZZER

Weather is starting to look a little shaky, is there a rain date?

6. Manson

Manson
    from Baden, MD
    1. Maryland HAMBers

I'm pretty sure this is a rain or shine event- A little rain don't bother me none, but hopefully the weather holds out.

7. Dad will be there Friday night with our A coupe THE SHOCKER....come inside the armory and say hi to him....go on and support a good east coast show! for a good cause!

[​IMG]

T.H.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Who said R... there won't be any stinking r... My Dad takes care of the weather every year; mid 60s and sunny. So BE THERE!

J'Mike

9. I had every intention of being there, but my wife's favorite aunt died and they're having the memorial service Saturday! There's just no way I can squeeze it in. Oh well, there's always next year..............:(

10. I'm meeting up with DRuss32 and phartman in Richmond on Saturday morning. Driving the '57 up from Hampton, can't wait to get to the show.

11. Will be setting up in the Parts/Flea Market this year. This in my opinion is the best show going on the East Coast. Jalopymike and the Rusty Nuts do an excellent job! See ya there!

12. Sorry Mike that should have been JalopyRama Mike !
    We will be leaving WV at 3 am to get there by 6. Hope there is room in the flea market since it is a first come first served thing.