Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods What did I find?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tinbender, Oct 3, 2014.

1. 100_3994.jpg 100_3996.jpg Anyone care to ID this? I think I'll pic this one up, even though I really don't need another project!

2. Early 30s Mopar maybe? Not sure, but that's a nice roof on the Chevy in the background...:eek:

3. choppedtudor

choppedtudor

Rockne%201933%20cluster.jpg 1933 Rockne Model 10

4. Not MoPar. Rockne looks to be correct.

5. squirrel

squirrel

looks like it. Lots of unique features...like the curved lower front door corner, that don't show up on all the cars I looked at.

[​IMG]

6. Thanks guys, I think thats it. Guess I'd better see if I can get it. I'll have to take a good look around for parts. That grille is beautiful !

7. choppedtudor

choppedtudor

Rockne was owned by Studebaker...if that helps.

8. Damn....the late great Knute Rockne used to stump for these cars. At least his widow did.....25 cents for each car sold......Studebaker dedicated the line in his memory after his death. Less than 40,000 sold.....32 and 33.
    HAMB cheer to the History Channel on that bit of normally useless information. How in the heck' did you get this one I.D.'d so fast ?? Shit, they didn't even have an example to show.

9. This is the HAMB. Identity of just about any car, car part, or bit of a roof, takes just minutes.

Cosmo

10. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

Get the stainless from the coupe. It's getting scarce.

11. aircap

aircap

Then contact Larry Tholen who runs the Rockne Registry.
    He can help you find more parts....