Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dragmaster Dart Six

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 123, Jul 5, 2013.

1. 1929CDAN

1929CDAN

hamb drags 2012 178.jpg
    hamb drags 2012 180.jpg hamb drags 2012 200.jpg
    This car was at the hamb drags in 2012

123 and loudbang like this.
  2. 123

from Seattle

Rad! Not a Hilborn unit but still pretty awesome! I would love to get my hands on that timing cover! Is the owner a member here or over on slantsix.org?

3. CGkidd

CGkidd

Can't believe I missed this. LOL. Good to see pics of the six unit.

123 likes this.
  4. Randy Routt

Randy Routt

man, you are on a whole nutha level with the slant six. Have wanted a hyper pak intake for a while, but when I had the cash, years ago, Clifford told me the intake was NOT streetable.I'd be satisfied having my light 1 barrel made into a throttle body/ SMPI manifold and diguring out a operating system, just to get throttle response and milage. The Lancer race car pictured is cool, but the fact you had lunch with the designer of the slant 6 is a mind boggler.

123 likes this.
  5. 123

from Seattle

Clifford makes a decent set of shorty headers for the slant, that is about all! Their Hyperpack intake molds are the ones Doug made in his back yard if I remember right , most of their cams are kind of crappy (I have had a few and wasn't impressed) and their fucking horrible and rude customer service automatically cancels out anything good they may sell. If you want a hyperpack intake I would order it from http://www.aussiespeed.com/ You will spend a whole lot more on shipping but you will be supporting an awesome company that makes great products.
    Used Offy 4bbls are always on craigslist for about $100.

6. 123

from Seattle

Enter the guy that ended the 13 year search for me!

You still need to swing by the house when you get back into town!

CGkidd likes this.
  7. jack_pine

jack_pine
    from Motor City

What kind of power levels are you making with some of these setups? I have a collection of Clifford and Offy manifolds, a milled head, Clifford headers, a rowdy NOS Mopar Performance cam

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!