Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Seeking Chopped Hudson Information

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 51ChevPU, Sep 10, 2014.

1. 51ChevPU

51ChevPU
    from Arizona

I am seeking information about this chopped Hudson. If anyone can be of assistance , please send me a PM. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. 51ChevPU

51ChevPU
    from Arizona

Or for that matter, any comments regarding this car will be appreciated. Thank you

3. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

That looks to be an Ozzie car, Victorian registration (License) plate. Suffix appears to be SR, Street rod issued by that state.

4. BarryA

BarryA

If it is an Ozzie car, Paul Kelly (Smooth Customs) is sure to know more about it..

5. That is Mark Rudolphs old car, We Chopped it and converted it to a 2 door many yers ago, what else would you like to know?
    Thanks
    Luke

hacknwhack and BarryA like this.
  6. 51ChevPU

51ChevPU
    from Arizona

Thank you Gentlemen. I was wondering what year Hudson it was. I have a 48 Hudson Coupe that I would like to emulate the front grill treatment as well as the chop. This is the nicest flowing Hudson chop I've been able to find on the internet. I was also looking for more information on the interior, suspension and driveline modifications.
    Luke...thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm very impressed with this car and the work you did.

7. I remember helping lift that roof off at one of the cruise nights Luke! That was awhile ago....