Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage West Seattle Carshow

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 123, Sep 8, 2014.

1. 123

from Seattle

Next Sunday!

[​IMG]

sierra-steve likes this.
  2. seatex

seatex

Good 'ol West Seattle....................the "Alkai" kept me alive during my stint in the rainy city, along with the Tractor Club. Bet that will be a good show!

3. 123

from Seattle

Taken from the facebook even page...

"Hell's Belles can't wait to see all of you at the 7th Annual West Seattle Car Show this Sunday! Here are a few more details for you.
    Load-in is from 8 to 10 am and parking is First Come, First Served. No cars will be admitted after 10 am, so arrive early! Day of Show registration is $20 per car. Car Clubs with 3 or more entries are $10 per car with a donation of school supplies for Pencil Me In for Kids! Check out their wish list at www.pencilmeinforkids.org
    The West Seattle Car Show also benefits the Furry Faces Foundation. Check them out at www.furryfacesfoundation.org

Pencil Me In For Kids | Seattle, WA non-profit organization with the help of Rotary Club of West Seattle providing basic school supplies to West Seattle grade schoolers in need.

www.pencilmeinforkids.org "