Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

FS: 1956 Chevy 210 4dr GREAT DRIVER FOR CHEAP

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Big Mac, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

City: Highland

State: Utah
    Price: 8,000
    This car runs and drives far better than it looks. Car is a 4 dr 210 with a 235 6 cylinder and 3 speed column shift (3 on the tree). It looks to me like original interior, but the car definitely had some paint and body work done long ago, maybe the 1970s? Paint is cracking and has flaked off in a couple spots. If you like patina, you will love it. Front seat cushion is rotten, thus the blanket. Seat back is great, and rear seat is great. Door panels are all in good condition, glass is all good, windows roll up and down no problems, EVERYTHING works on this car. Lights, brights, signals, brake lights, interior lights, glove box light, horn, license plate lights, EVERYTHING. Heater has been bypassed and there's evidence of a heater core leak, but the blower works fine so I'm sure a new heater core is all it needs there. Car seals up nicely and is VERY quiet going down the road. No rattles, no noises, very tight and quiet to drive. I had to replace the lower radiator hose and the oil lines that run to the oil canister. It leaks a tiny bit of oil out of the new oil line fitting, but I didn't use any teflon tape so that may be why. I have other projects and just need this one outta here. Title in hand, drive it home confidently ANYWHERE. It's smooth as butter at 65-70mph. I can be reached at [email protected]. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

BUMP. Great running car, ready to license and drive.