Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Calling all rods and customs!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by turbochick, Aug 21, 2014.

1. turbochick

turbochick

Hello fellow car lovers!

I am an avid custom enthusiast, and now a writer for Hagerty insurance, and they have just approved a new project that I have been pushing for a while. This could easily end up being in their quarterly magazines, but will be published somewhere regardless. There may even be some potential to make a video later if everything fits, and if that is your desire.

I will be writing a series of stories about individual's builds. I'm looking for stories that have sentimental value behind them, so we can show the rest of the car world just how much we love our rods and customs. Doing most of your own work is preferred, but depending on the circumstance it may not be required.

I'm looking for details of the build, any sentimental meaning behind any of the modifications, along with a bit about yourself (how you got into the hobby, what inspires you, etc). I will also require photos of the build, and hopefully one of yourself with the vehicle.

I am starting this project by inviting anyone to contact me via email with what they may have to offer for a story! Several will be selected as this is going to be a large series... And what better place for me to ask than the H.A.M.B.?

My email address is [email protected] . I will look forward to hearing from you!

2. 56shoebox

56shoebox

Do you have to be a Hagerty customer?

3. reallyrotten

reallyrotten

dont have to be a client

4. I'll shoot you some pics and info via e-mail. Tim

5. turbochick

turbochick

Nope, you do not have to be a Hagerty client!