Register now to get rid of these ads!

I like Mac's But......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Airborne34, Apr 19, 2010.

1. soda4u2

soda4u2

Here it is 8/7/14. Mac's box arrived today!!! Great news RIGHT!!! Wrong part again!!!! I give them the part number , Have THEM tell me what part it is, And they still send the wrong parts again. Said OH we're sorry, will ship again on Friday 8/8/14 , should get middle of next week. This is the worst possible service I have ever seen. Just boggles my mind at the lack of any type of skill level at all. When you talk to a supervision with complaint you can tell they read all there answers from a script. I'm one very unhappy customer!!!

2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

What companies like Macs don't understand is that it simply isn't enough to sell good products, it is just as important ( or maybe MORE important) to have great customer service, and that includes:

1) Doing what you promise. If you say you are going to call someone or ship something out, DO IT ! People don't want excuses but they will work with you if you are honest and upfront with them. If you can't get something out the door for a week, tell me, don't lie and say it is coming.

2) Treat the customer the way YOU want to be treated. I am trying to renew the insurance on my 27 right now with a well known collector car insurer, and they have the worst customer service I have ever seen. I am on hold for half hour at a time and when I do get someone they promise to get back to me and never do. I will take a little more and then I will start shopping.

I had the same experience as the OP with Macs. If I hadn't gotten tough with them and finally gotten a supervisor on the phone I would still be trying to get my brake shoes. I kept getting lie after lie, and that is simply the worst thing a business can do to a customer.

Don

WillyKJr likes this.
  3. WillyKJr

WillyKJr
    from Blackstone

THIS Joe would pay the extra ducketts every single time to have Made In USA molded, stamped or stitched into all parts I have to buy from a vendor because I can't find a suitable OE piece.