Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 Coupe Body

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by soda4u2, Aug 3, 2014.

1. soda4u2

soda4u2

City: Odessa

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 6000.00
    I have a 1930 Model A coupe five window body. I have all the glass. Windows roll up and down great. I have all garnish molding. This is a fantastic body. It only has 3 rust places, One 2" place on bottom of rear fender well, one 1/4" place below windshield, the rear floor has a few pinholes, ( I have a new one, not installed) That's it. All door bottoms, firewall, all panels are great( no rust). I am buffing the car down to the metal, the . body is in great shape. I have a new roof insert from Walden Speed Shop should be here 8/7/14. Look at my album for pictures. OH and yes I have a clear Texas title in my name!! I have it set up on wheels so the body rolls. The price is $6000.00,Cash in hand. Come look at it , if you like it, pay in cash and take it with you. That's the only way I will sell. There's just too much garbage going on now!! PM your E-mail and I will send pictures of anything you want. PS- the gas tank is clean and can be used if desired. This was a 2 owner car when I bought it. I have the original seat recovered in metal flake green and the rumble seats photo 1 (1).JPG photo 2 (1).JPG are in good shape as well.

Attached Files:

2. soda4u2

soda4u2

SOLD!! Thanks