Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage NE Georgia Swap Meet, August 9

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brad54, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

The NE Georgia’s Swap is Saturday, August 9 at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia!

We’ve averaged over 200 vendors every month this year. And that’s “vendors, with stuff for sale,” not “vendor spaces sold” like other shows advertise; while other shows make guys buy two or three or more spaces for their big set-ups, we give you all the space you want. They say “228 spaces,” which means “a lot less vendors than that.” We say “228 vendors,” and mean “228 guys selling stuff.”

The attached pic is showing last month’s show:

We had almost 8 acres of parts vendors, and over an acre of cars in the Cruise-in area.

Vendor spaces are only $20 for all the space you want.

Spectator entry is just $5.

Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30.

The show generally wraps up by 1:30, so get there early!
    I-85 to exit 149/Hwy 441.
    West on Hwy. 441, to the second light and turn left. First right, and follow it to the track.

For detailed directions, go to www.georgiaswapmeet.com or www.atlatadragway.com
    If you would like to be on our monthly email reminder list, send an email to [email protected]. We have over 3,400 names on the list, and will not give your info to anyone else (so mine is the only spam you’ll get, once a month).

Like us on Facebook at North East Georgia Swap Meet

For more information, call Brad at (706) 424-5035

2014 Dates
    August 9 (Second Saturday)
    September 6
    October 4
    November 8 (Second Saturday)
    December 6
    Cropped 2 resized.jpg

2. Sat evening bump- can't wait 'till weekend!!!

3. Man,I have been bummed thinking I had missed it today with the weather being so nice,,glad it's next Saturday. :D HRP

4. Great swap meet and I cleaned out the garage a little, sorta. I will definitely be back.

5. I plan on being there this Saturday,just hoping for dry weather. HRP

6. Very cool- it'll be good to see you guys!

7. Any of these guys gonna be there?

These guys can't be trusted with unattended socks,,this can happen! :D HRP

[​IMG]

8. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Damn I miss flea markets!

9. You would really like this one Tommy,Brad does a fantastic job from promoting it to giving both the venders & the spectators a fair shake.

A vender gets all the space he needs for 20 bucks,if you need one space that's fine,,,if you need ten that's fine also.

This has to be my favorite here in the Sunny South and it's once a month. HRP

10. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Keep saying I'm gonna make it up there, but somehow life always interferes. Danny, there will be Sock Fuckers there!!!!!!!!

11. I got to visit with several hambers yesterday,I believe the turnout was down for fear of bad weather but it was overcast and never got hot. HRP

12. Great to see you yesterday, Danny, AND a bunch of the sock-boys (d.o.m- come on up soon)!

Tommy, you're less than 10 hours away- NO excuse for not making Brad's Gear Jam on Sept 26-7 :D

13. chinarus

chinarus
    from Georgia

Is the 2015 schedule posted somewhere?

14. Swap meet is tomorrow,June 6th,2015. HRP

15. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

June 6
    July 4
    August 1
    September 5
    October 3
    November 7
    December 5

Fall Commerce 2-day swap meet and classic car auction.
    October 16-17

So far this year, we've had three shows: 302, 227 and 245 vendors (the 227 count was on the same weekend as the Perry, GA swap meet)

Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30. It's over by 1:00.

See you tomorrow!