Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Hotrod Hayride

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Barrelnose pickup, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Who's all going to the Hayride?Travelling from Perth,Western Oz to the Hayride then on to Sweden for the A Bombers Weekend.

2. swifty

swifty

I was there last year. Have you got your tickets as it fills up real quick? Heard stories of folks with accommodation on site but no tickets to get in. There were a few Aussies there last year. Don't miss the Wall of Death if they have it again this year-well worth the entrance fee. NHRA Nationals is usually on the same weekend but wasn't last year but I think it clashed with the A-Bombers on the following weekend.

3. mrquickwhip

mrquickwhip

As far as I,m aware the hayride is sold out.....maybe best to check....bob in UK

4. Thanks for the replies.
    We booked quite awhile ago so hopefully all good there.
    I remember seeing the wall of death as a snot nose in NZ years ago,got me interested in bikes,would be good to see again.
    Loving the UK,on our way down from Scotland now for the show next week.

5. bbb

bbb

6. bbb

bbb

7. swifty

swifty

Thanks for the pics bbb. I gather they were back on the dirt track this year instead of the hill-climb.

8. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This guy must have got a thrill when he saw this picture of how hard he was pushing the 36 ,could have got interesting if the rim had met the dirt. image.jpg

9. Thanks for posting,us guys in the States always appreciate the coverage. HRP

10. Had an absolute blast there,I would recommend it to anybody,met some great people and was blown away by the cars.The English are not shy about thrashing their cars on the track and having a good time.
    Thanks to the organizers,another one off the bucket list!