Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Custom car shops in Denver CO

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mcmopar, Jul 31, 2014.

1. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

I am in Denver buying a ot vehicle and wondering were a good speed shop to visit before I leave today.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Well, that is a good question. I am not quite sure and I live here...lol. Too bad you can't stay through Saturday as we have the Golden supercruise which is a no-miss as far as I am concerned

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

..."were" a good speed shop to visit...surely you must mean "where"...???

"Speed Shop"...as in racing parts or ??? The only one I know of is "On-Track" on Platte River Drive, just north of Dartmouth and just west of Santa Fe.....

"C-4 Rods" is on Santa Fe but they are not a "speed shop".

Hanksville Hot Rods is on South Santa Fe if I remember correctly. That's about the only shops I know of in the Denver area...Streamline has been gone for a long time.

R-

4. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

While not really a speed shop, visit Bert's Model A on Chestnut and check out the displays of Model A accessories and speed equipment. The lot is a treasure trove of original A parts and pierce

5. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Just to the northwest corner of 72nd and Federal is Rick at Krazy Kreations. Not everyones bag, but he sure builds some wild stuff and is a fan of showing it off.
    Sviegels on south santa fe, I've never had luck buying anything there, but they have some cool stuff to look at.

6. luciomduran

luciomduran

7. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Sorry Gearhead, Rick moved down south to about 6th and Bryant, or Canosa or somewhere in there about a year ago...guess it's been a while since you've been to his shop, eh...???

R-

8. off topic for here, but the Shelby America Collection in Boulder is mind blowing!

9. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Nope, He moved out of there and back up to federal over 6 months ago. I guess YOU haven't been there in a whie?

10. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Wow...you're correct...last time I was there was early this year...guess time flies when you're having fun...eh...???

R-