Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

'63 Ford 406 new engine parts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by fordloverracing, Jul 4, 2014.

1. fordloverracing

fordloverracing

City: Friendsville

State: Tennessee
    Price: $7300.00
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I am selling off an abandoned '63 406 engine project. The block is a C3AE-V HP (relief valve kit included), drilled ONLY for solid lifters, which has been cleaned, acid dipped, magged, decked to 10.150", bored & plate honed to 4.165", align-bored after a new set of Pro Gram Engr cross-bolt main caps were installed. Cam bearings have not been installed yet since de-burring, cleaning still need to be done. All above machine work done by a very reputable & FE experienced shop (PMS, Sevierville, TN). The block has one sleeve @ #2 cylinder & there is a mark @ the bottom of #6 where a rod kissed the edge.... no other problems found. Other parts are a new Eagle 4.25" crank, a new set of Scat 6.7" H-beam rods w/ARP upgrade, a new set of RaceTec forged pistons w/TS rings/pins/locks, Clevite "H" series R&M & Durobond cam bearings, A new Mellings HP oil pump, screen & billet shaft all from Doug @ Precision Oil Pumps & a new re-pro Mustang/Fairlane style oil pan. Used parts include a very nice C1AE-A 406 damper, a C3AE timing cover, a set of C0AE-A "shorty" exhaust manifolds that are in VERY good condition, a '62 390/406 factory aluminum 3x2v intake manifold (excellent condition) dated 1L , a set of used carbs that will need to be rebuilt (1 has a C1AE-AV, others too dirty to read), an NOS set of carb linkage & a nice used 3x2v fuel log. NO 406 distributor or 3x2v air cleaner but I do have various sets of heads available if wanted along with valve train, etc.
    The owner has a price of $7300.00 on the above parts package, which if you have ever built a real 406 you know that is a very good price & that also includes about $1200.00 in machine work. If someone would like more parts or would like the short block or complete engine professionally built just give me a holler. I can crate & ship if requested. Thanks, Rick. Located in the Knoxville, TN area.
    Let me know if you want pics of parts, I don't know how to insert a link into ad.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  2. fordloverracing

fordloverracing

3. fordloverracing

fordloverracing

Update on the 406 engine package;
    The owner has now decided he will sell the engine package off in parts, he will sell the pistons/rods/crank, R&M bearings ONLY as a package since they have already been balanced (actual cost $240.00) for $2100.00.
    the C3AE-V HP 406 block @ 4.165" bore which includes all the above machine work, the new Pro Gram Engr cross-bolt caps & ARP main bolts & the factory relief valve/spring/plug for $3000.00.
    the factory 3x2v aluminum intake manifold, dated 1L, for $750.00...no carbs/linkage, etc... ONLY the manifold!!!
    the factory C0AE-B (352/390/406 Hi-Po) right & left cast iron exhaust manifolds for $750.00.
    a used factory Hi-Po C1AE-A damper in very good condition for $225.00.
    The balance of the small parts can be priced as needed. All of the above parts are plus shipping & additional insurance, if wanted, but I MAY be able to help out on some deliveries.
    Thanks, Rick

4. fordloverracing

fordloverracing

TTT
    Thx, Rick

5. fordloverracing

fordloverracing

The following 406 parts are still available EXCEPT for the "shorty" C0AE exhaust manifolds. Thx, Rick