Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Goodguys Puyallup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kan't spell, Jul 20, 2014.

1. I looked but didn't find a who's going to Puyallup thread, so.....Who's going to Puyallup? I'm planning on taking my car for the first time. Hopefully I can get my wheel hop/axel wrap issue fixed before then but I'm going anyway.:D

2. Are you going to be there on Sunday? I've always wanted to see your car up close. I cant make it on Saturday =(

3. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I am pushing to get my wagon on the road to make the show

[​IMG]

4. I think I'm just going to be at the show Saturday. Planning on coming home Sunday morning.

5. Looks cool.

6. april may

april may

I'll be vending inside!

7. I will be there, and watch for you guys. Still don't have the Olds done, so in the Impala again.

8. A few of us will be there Saturday..

9. The Weatherman says "looks like it will be a great day at the Goodguys Puyallup"

10. Looks like we will find water on our travel days, Wednesday and Thursday. It all washes off, I found the carwash near our hotel in Pacific last year.

11. - dry side guys and anybody else taking I-90 in - (If you hadn't already heard) I-90 is restricted down to one lane westbound near Bellevue/405 and projected to be a GIANT CLUSTERFU..

12. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Westbound folks can take SR 18 just out of Northbend and avoid the I90/ 405 mess.

13. I am sure glad 18 is there. It drops us right at the hotel.

14. I haven't been to this event for awhile. Is it worth me driving down from Monroe early Sunday, or will everyone be gone, or on their way out the gate?

15. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Well CG I am one of those guys that heads for home early Sunday to beat the heat on the east side of the mountains. But one year(a few years ago) I did stay for Sunday and there were still quite a few cars there.

16. hammeredcoupe

hammeredcoupe
    from Tacoma,WA

anybody take any photos of this years event?

17. uncle buck

uncle buck

18. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

19. I was there Saturday in my orange 1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery, Got a nice parking spot by dumb luck... looks right before I pulled in.. The two power parkers got into fight over parking .. I guess one guys car got messed up during the fight...neither one was kicked out...