Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage NSRA Louisville KY 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mtw fdu, Jun 12, 2014.

1. I am planning to come over to the US for the NSRA in Louisville. I am from Australia and coming over with a tour group through our local magazine (Australian Street Rodding). Hoping to catch up with as many people as possible so if anyone else is going please it would be good to catch up!

Cheers!!

Mtw fdu.

2. I'll be in the PerTronix/Doug's Headers/Patriot Exhaust booth as usual. Stop by and say HI

3. Will do!!

Mtw fdu.

4. luckys8ba

luckys8ba

Will be there also.

5. JB_roadrage

JB_roadrage

I may or may not be there, all depends how I'm working..

6. I'll be in the O'Brien Truckers booth on the wall by Walker Radiator. Stop by and say HI!

7. Thanks guys for your replies. I can't wait to get over there!!

Mtw fdu.

8. ..................Bring some money 'cause Dennis always has some very cool stuff for sale.:D

9. chopped

chopped

Does the HAMB and the RRT still hang out at a tent together? I haven't been in a while.

10. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

Stay and extra couple of weeks and come to the HAMB DRAGS in Joplin, Missouri. You won't regret it.

11. It will be a very short trip...I will only be in the US for the show only. I will definitely come back soon afterwards.

Mtw fdu.

12. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

I'll be there Wed thru Sun as always

13. I just had to post so there would be two Black '40 Standards back-to-back.:D

14. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

I'll be there Thursday through Saturday night. Stop by the HAMB Meet and Greet Fri. and Saturday.

15. Thanks guys for all your replies. It looks as though I am going to have a very busy and enjoyable holiday. Can't wait to meet you all!!

Mtw fdu.