Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good to meet y'all finally

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by bowtietrux, Jun 1, 2014.

1. bowtietrux

bowtietrux

Hi folks I've been reading your forum for a long time and gaining ideas and knowledge from your posts. I live in rural/suburban Georgia and I have a old pickup that's I've been "restoring" and customizing. Through experience, trial and error, this forum and other ways, I've had this truck running an 11.71 quarter mile and get as much as 24 mpg over the last ten years. I've also probably dumped $6000 into it. Anyway.... I've came to realize buying more parts is just not an option until I know they're going to fix my problem.

2. I don't reply to newbies often but your intro title brought out the jester in me,please don't take offense but did you wipe your muddy feet before you came through the door?:D

Seriously,Welcome to the Hamb neighbor,,I'm in South Carolina. HRP

3. bowtietrux

bowtietrux

Funny you should ask; there was a deluge here last night, my gravel driveway was a mess. I actually take off my shoes upon entry. I'm part Japanese, so I'm like.... A Japanese hillbilly. Thanks, welcome means somethin to a southerner

4. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from Detroit

Singlefingerspeedshop.com. Detroit

5. bowtietrux

bowtietrux

Thanks captain

Say folks, I read the rules and I just wanna be sure. If I have a 71 C10 with a transplanted '62 283, I should post any questions in the main forum, right?