Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Dream Cars and Nightmares from Chrysler

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bill McGuire, May 27, 2014.

1. 33sporttruck likes this.
  2. Thank you for posting Bill,I always enjoy your threads. HRP

3. powrshftr

powrshftr

It really is a shame that a few more of those didn't make it to the production stage.
    Thanks for posting those.:)

Scott

Posted using two Dixie cups and a medium length piece of string.

4. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

While there are some "Dream Cars" and concept cars that I would prefer not to own (or be seen in), I have a hard time criticizing the work of those that were trying to push the design envelope. To the less successful designs and designers, I say "thanks for trying."

5. Thanks for the kind words. I tried to include a broad variety. Sometimes the oddballs are as interesting as the dreamboats.

6. Some gorgeous, and some really awful stuff, but interesting,,,,,

7. Another thoroughly enjoyable thread from the "professor". Terrific presentation, astounding content. Thank you!

8. Thanks for the compliment. There's a tremendous amount of knowledge here on the HAMB. I just try to keep up.

9. 4tford

4tford

Thanks for posting, I worked there for some of those. I always appreciated the designers work and where they saw the future.

10. Sometimes the awful cars are the most interesting. Funny how that is.

11. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I didn't get to see the complete gallery, as my old steam driven computer just wouldn't fight fair. But I have to say that the Thunderbolt of the early forties is by far my favorite "Dream car" ever!

12. It's one of mine too, for sure. Try clearing your browser cache. Sorry you are having trouble.

13. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Thanks Bill, but I'm not really sure I even know what a browser cashe is!

14. Thanks for reading. If you need any help, just holler.