Register now to get rid of these ads!

Frosty Wheels show/swap nashville Tenn

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by k9racer, Jan 6, 2006.

1. k9racer

k9racer

Is any one from the hamb attending this event. Its 06,07, 08 Jan 2006. Its at the ag center south of nashville on I 65. I went last year lots of different cars a a swap meet. Thank You... Bobby..

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

We'll see you there Sat. Bobby. I think the Poor Boys will take the best display:D Tiki-o rama. Sparkxxx.

3. TN young gun

TN young gun

I'll be there on saturday, but with no car, just an observer.

4. didn't know anything about it. how bigs the swap meet? how does the swap meet compare to the one on feb at the fairgrounds?

5. Gator

Gator

In the past the swap meet seemed (to me anyway) to consist mostly of a few guys selling gas pumps and parts, a couple with imported tools, and a lot of guys selling hot wheels, die cast cars and nascar stuff. Seems like there were only a handful of guys with real car parts and stuff, although I do remember a few 'repop' parts vendors being set up there the last couple of years. There's also usually a couple of spots selling wheels/tires and always a few cars for sale.

There are also usually quite a few nice cars parked outside with for sale signs stuck in the window (like mine will be)

I always enjoy going, and there are always quite a few nice rides there. There's a World of Wheels show in Chattanooga this weekedn too, not sure what that will do to Frosty Wheels as far as the swap meet and attendance.

I'll be there Sunday to meet Stormy and the Poor Boys guys, got a surprise for them :D .

6. chitbox dodge

chitbox dodge
    from dunlap tn

world of wheels here last year sucked. mostly asian cars and the same 65/66 mustangs with the same 68/69 camaros. to give you an idea the "special guest" will be "ish" the interior guy from "Pimp My Ride". Hell half the cars last year weren't even customized.
    doesnt sound like the other frosty wheels thing will be worth the jack either.

7. Crestliner

Crestliner

Planning on being there saturday.