Register now to get rid of these ads!

Name for your car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CHOPSHOP, Dec 31, 2005.

1. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

My ol' 37 Willys I baptised the Psychowillys, it had a shure55 shifter so I felt that name did it right.

Then my '55 Cadillac CoupeDeVille got the name The Coupe Devil, that was an easy one.

My '48 Tucker has gotten the name "The Green Reeper", because I'll paint it flat green metallic, and since the Tucker originally was seen on as the Grim Reaper by the big 3 :)

And at last, my '59 Karman Ghia daily driver I call Ghila, after the Gila Monster.

2. JOBCORP

JOBCORP

mine is the idiot magnet...... it sums up everything

jc

3. Mojo

Mojo

I usually call mine "stupid piece of shit damnit to hell", but I sometimes I call it "for sale". I want to name it "lil bastard", but that's what I call my cat.

4. FORDOLE500

FORDOLE500

my new 32 ford was nicknamed the tar baby because its got so much tar in it for insulation. I might just stick with that

5. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

mines Deoblo de Comeno......

6. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

"Jeepers Creepers"-I'm named after my car:D-big white low crawlin' kustom creeper...

7. jimmyfromhell

jimmyfromhell

My 59 caddy was dubbed"Septik Death".Although "Rusty Bitch" has been uttered a few times.

8. TexasDeuce

TexasDeuce

I call her "Black Betty"

Attached Files:

9. To me it's 'My Truck', but when a hottie asks me, like at a car show, I say 'Bidet', (with French accent). Them that hang around and flirt after hearing the name is the ones that really make my day................

10. poncho

poncho

my airbagged 1963 thunderbird is called "T-BAG"...........

11. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

hahaha....

12. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

Fathack was nice enough to name my 50 chevy "the space herpie" from the movie ice pirates? i just call it the fitty:rolleyes:

13. Model40-770

Model40-770
    from LOUISIANA

My red 67 mustang is named SALLY......from the song mustang sally

My other 67 mustang name is Pestalince.......supose to be the name of the horse that the fourth horseman rides.......

called one woody i had wild wood.........going to get a custom sticked made......a stump with arms and legs with a hatchet in one hand and a feather band on it's head dancing around........

just started collecting parts for my next woody........calling it........DARKNESS FALLS.............wan't a very evilish vibe for it...........

14. Gator

Gator

We've taken to calling my bone-stock '63 Chevy II 'Granny' - I guess since it's something your Granny would drive. :rolleyes:

15. Nik

Nik

You have Tucker:eek: :eek: :eek: Dude, post some pics Please!!

Nik

16. I refer to my cute Falcon as the mulletmobile.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  17. I try to resist naming cars...never works.

My daily driver got called "the booger" because it's green and beat to hell.

The pontiac has many names, depending on what breaks at that moment, and who is nearby to hear me naming it...

the '51 ford I used to have was given the name "annie" by a lil gal that used to love to take rides in it...

the "Corvecayne" of times past had names too. The one that stuck more often than not was "Moving Violation"...there wasnt much, if anything, legal about the car. The VIN on the title was screwed thanks to the DMV who refused to admit their typo when making it out, the scrubline was..well, not considered when removing the rear springs. The steering wheel was dangerous, if a tire caught a curb, those pointed ends would hit you in the balls and make you whelp like a whooped dog...the steering knob was an 8ball stolen from a biker bar, I left the tags off, even though it was registered and insured :eek:, because the bolts that held it in place kept falling off and I had to go backtracking to find my plate...oh, open exhaust, usually police told me to get it home and fix whatever it was they felt like bitching at me about at the time...

18. kustomkolin

kustomkolin
    from Herts UK

My 51 Merc mordoor is called Jim(as in Morrison).

19. My 40 chevy is named Shasta.
    Shasta have the engine built.
    Shasta have brakes installed
    Shasta get finished..

20. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

My '59 Cadillac is know as Christine...car is evil, and has tried to kill me on numerous ocassions...

My model A coupe is known as "The Cadillac Kid" or just "The Kid". I bought my '59 Caddy about 10.5 years ago when I was 19. Started to do the number on her...the bass player from the band I was gigging with at the time found out I had the car, and said "What are you doing with that car? You're just a kid!" And I've been called The Cadillac Kid ever since. I got the idea to name my coupe this after watching "The California Kid"

My 2 door '50 Merc hasn't been named yet....I've been calling it the Jerkury for now...Glassguy calls his '51 Merc that, and I've been majorly inspired by his car...

21. KustmAce

KustmAce

El Diablito Verde

22. mitchell stewart

mitchell stewart
    from toronto On

The Bowling Shoe.

Attached Files:

• 35.jpg
      35.jpg
      File size:
      28.2 KB
      Views:
  23. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

Nice.

24. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

Nah, it is just one of those moviecar replicas..... :D
    But that'll do fine for me, once i get it kustomized :cool:

25. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Millie........Named for my Mid Life Crisis or so says my wife

26. Hole Shot Garage

Hole Shot Garage

Named Mine Driftwood it is "A Woodie"

27. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

All I can say is that she's never let me down in any time of need. I'm assuming that means she likes it :)

Attached Files:

28. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

the vallejo death hoopty

29. gas4blood

gas4blood
    from Kansas

the last time I took my '12 T touring out it broke the ring gear. I changed the name from 'ol green to damned pos!;)

30. Carshowlvr

Carshowlvr
    from Florida

I used to have a totally cherry 78 Trans Am, I used to call it "Sperm Bank". Chics seemed to like it. lol I call my 39 Ford Sedan "Turtle". Looks like a big box turtle.
    I havent thought of a name for the 60 Buick yet, I am thinking "Milk Machine" it came from Wisconsin and it doesnt seem to ever want to leave.