Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Thank you all

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jerome.solt, Aug 12, 2013.

1. prpmmp

prpmmp

SALUTE!!! If I meet you at Macungie I have a beer with your name on it!!! Thank you for your service!! Pete

2. ^^^^ I'll take you up on that beer Sir!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Mnhotrodbuilder

Mnhotrodbuilder
    from Afton, MN

Thanks for your service!!

4. 56premiere

56premiere
    from oregon

Thanks for your service. And all of your fellow service members. What I can't figure is how this site can keep you sane! :D Jack

5. cheepsk8

cheepsk8
    from west ky

Thank you and all the servicemen and women out there in harms way. Good luck on the build.

6. ^^Whew! This right here put a lump in my throat. Thank you for your service too oldschool66. God bless you guys.

7. KutlassKim

KutlassKim

Welcome home and Thank You for your service !

8. Thanks for the thanks but I really mean Thanks for all of the posts. This site keeps me sane by being connected to other gear heads. It's sad to say but the youth just isn't in to this anymore. Now I'm not saying that we don't have some young guns learning but just not a lot of them. Can't wait for my daughter to start helping on my build. I'll put a link on here when I get home hopefully this weekend! Again thank you all!

9. wdoland

wdoland
    from Virginia

Welcome home! :cool:

10. Hotrodmyk

Hotrodmyk
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Hey Man, thank you for your service and welcome home!

11. Prostreetgasser

Prostreetgasser

Welcome back and thank you for your service! My son is in the Navy and he will be deployed next year. Get going on that hot rod and keep the wheels spinning!

12. afaulk

afaulk

Welcome back to the world! I was over there for the first party in 90-91 sure makes you appreciate the good old USA, even with all it's warts.

13. Yeah it does I'm demobing in Mississippi and I got to stand in the rain today! First time I think I saw rain in about 10 months that wasn't mixed with sand. Not to mention seeing all the green plants. I really do love our country , don't plan on ever leaving it again! Well maybe just to Canada for fishin'.