Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alert stolen 32 tudor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirty2, Apr 15, 2013.

1. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

I use searchtempest.com to search Craigslist all across the country. It works great.

2. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Can you give more details? Are the fenders glass or steel? Pictures of the dash, interior, wheels? They are probably selling off the parts.

3. cracker head

cracker head

Fenders are OG steel.... Dash is chrome...

4. Dirty2

Dirty2

Well said ! Keep looking friends !

5. BTT for justice

6. Fenders

Fenders

It would probably not be condoned to place three sticks of dynamite under the dash of your hot rod, set to go off on the ring of an attached cell phone, called when you find your rod missing.........

But it would be fun.

7. cracker head

cracker head

8. late bump for our across the pond guys...

9. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Yeah but luck would have it that they wouldn't be in the car and the car would just be destroyed and the thieves left to steal again.:mad:

10. Fenders,what if a wrong number gets your phone by mistake while driving !!!!!!!!!! Hope this car is found intact and the thief is found in pieces. I hate thieves. JW

11. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Hate to say this, but with so many cars going overseas, its probably gone. Packed in a sealed shipping container somewhere by thief and sent out of country, unknown by our "authorities".

12. hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Some of these foreign places get these cars and leave them as is- same paint and in some cases leave the license plates on them. When I was in Argentina I saw a ton of old hot rods being driven around- many most likely stolen.

13. Bump for justice!

14. Bump, needs to be found. JW

15. cracker head

cracker head

Bump from Frankfurt Germany!

16. Dirty2

Dirty2

Still no word on Dons 32 . I'm kinda upset that I got a lead on it and the person got cold feet and won't give up any more info. Any info would be great . Thanks to all you hot rodders for looking .

17. Would be a real shame for it to get away because someone that knows something gets cold feet,Get after it and good luck with the car coming home where it belongs . I hate thieves and those who help them.JW

18. Send Guido over to have a discussion with the guy with cold feet,,better yet inform the Police that he has information that could help solve the case. HRP

19. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

yea...if the guy is withholding information on this case i think there is something the police should be able to do...just thinking outloud.

20. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Back years ago I was riding with my neighbor in his pickup and he says, "don't reach up behind the CB, there is a stick of dynamite taped to the back side of it in case someone tries to steal it". That was the last time I rode anywhere with him.

21. same thing happened when my Stang was stolen for the second time - 5 yrs later I get a call - yes it was still in my name as he inquired and on the hot sheet I said - he should have know - wouldn't tell me where it was...bro and I finally tracked it down stripped of the drive train and wheels...

sold that 2+2 after putting it back to buy my '39 Delux....

hoping it still around to be found...

22. Dirty2

Dirty2

Still nothing !

23. Fly'n Kolors

Fly'n Kolors

On the lookout a Pate. Someone knows something. Danny, what PD has the stolen report?

24. Dirty2

Dirty2

It was stolen in Edgewood . I guess they have the report .Still no word .

25. wex65

wex65
    from WV

Really sorry to hear about this. Doubt anything will show up here in WV but will keep my eyes open.

When I get my A finished I am planning on installing a small compartment under the car into which a GPS enabled alarm will go. Seems to be more of these cars being stolen and the $200+ for the alarm is a small investment. Allows realtime tracking etc.

26. This will give everyone some insite, to where they GO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvt067M-tTE

There is a video, I saw of stolen car, being loaded in to a container. Can't seem to find it now. I'll keep looking, and share when i find it.

27. Let's find it!